52797Re: Bolger cruising catamaran

  • graeme19121984
    Feb 17, 2007
      > > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Flemming" <greg@> wrote:
      > Ah! well....will have to scan the images in the book and post
      >in the files section of Bolger 7 tomorrow

      Couldn't find it in group archives where I thought it might be....

      Ahh, google was going to be tiring, so I searched from the box above
      for "bolger cruising catamaran Derek Harvey". Some interesting
      returns - among them this:

      Expand this message thread

      to find a link

      http://uk.geocities.com/martinlloyd.uk@.../PCB_CRUISING_CA
      T.html

      and it must be this pic that I copied.

      I haven't uploaded it to the groups anywhere as I bet you can
      probably provide a bigger clearer scan (fingers crossed).

      Must make an photo album, or file folder in one of the bolgergroups
      for all the catamarans (other multis?) together.

      Cheers
      Graeme

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Flemming" <greg@...> wrote:

      > Yes, that's the one Graeme All the accomodation in the port hull
      > and the engine, centreboard, mast, rudder, motor and cockpit all
      in
      > the starboard hull. There is sprit boomed rigged mizzen hanging
      > off one of the backstays, too.
      >
      > A modest overall breadth produces a less jagged stability
      > curve....yes....right!
      >
      > Greg F
      >
      > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "graeme19121984" <graeme19121984@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Greg,
      > >
      > > does that have the aft masted wishbone sprit staysail on the
      port
      > > 90deg V-bottom hull? Along with the centreboard and a workshop?
      > >
      > > If so I have a slightly cropped pic of it that I would have
      > probably
      > > gotten from one of the Bolger groups in December 04. IIRC there
      > was
      > > some discussion of her distinctive features.
      > >
      > > I still don't get "less jagged stability curve". Does that mean
      > > easier capsize, but with a little warning first?

      > > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Flemming" <greg@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Ah! well....will have to scan the images in the book and
      post
      > in
      > > the
      > > > files section of Bolger 7 tomorrow