52356Re: Help needed....

  • devemaster1
    Jan 22, 2007
      Your boat project sounds very nice. From what I've seen of the San
      Juans, it is a beautiful place. I spent some time out there, plus
      Seattle and Bellingham. Nice view of the islands from the top of the
      Chuckanut range. I wish you luck, and yes I will keep dreaming, and
      maybe start building soon!

      Steve