52312Re: [bolger] Re: Help needed....

  • Kristine Bennett
    Jan 18, 2007
      Ok blame the dyke out on the west coast. Yep she done,
      did it! Yep Yep. I need to thank you guys When I first
      looked at this I passed it off and then took the time
      to reread it and just laughed myself silly! Yes it was
      something I needed seeing how I was in the dumps at
      the time. I'll be honest spelling is not my best
      subject seeing how I'm dislexic, even with spell check
      I'm not always sure thinges are right. I will laugh
      right along with you when I make a mistake! For me
      life is far to short to be mad all the time like some
      in this world.

      Laughter is good for the heart and soul!

      Bright Blessings to you all!
      Krissie

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.