52268Re: Help needed....

  • devemaster1
    Jan 15, 2007
      And then-

      The boyfriend gave her a REAL jigsaw puzzle, a 100 piece jobbie of a
      duckie and a horsie that said for 3 to 5 years, knowing full well that
      she would be thrilled when she solved it in only 2 years.

      Sorry, couldn't resist.

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "derbyrm" <derbyrm@...> wrote:

      > I think she meant blonde, as in:
      >
      > A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and
      help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to
      get it started."

      > Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"
      >
      > The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."
      >
      > Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets
      him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

      > He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then
      turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not
      going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a
      tiger."

      > He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have
      a nice cup of tea, and then ..." he sighed ...