52262Re: Long Micro sail questions

  • W & C White
    Jan 13, 2007
      To the Bolgerista seeking a sailmaker:

      I have nearly completed a Folding Schooner. Have the sails, from
      Dabbler Sails, Box 235, Wicomico Church, VA. 22579. Haven't had a
      chance to test them yet, of course, but used to live on the Great
      Wicomico River nearby, and owner/sailmaker Stuart Hopkins did some
      rigging work for me several years ago. He specializes in four-cornered
      sails, and has made a number for various Bolger designs. The sails he
      made for my schooner look great. You might want to give him a call.
      804-580-8723.

      -- Will White
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic