52261Re: Long Micro sail questions

  • Peter Lenihan
    Jan 13, 2007
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <kingw@...> wrote:

      Hi Bill,

      Good to hear that you have found a loft that fits your needs!
      Nothing worse then being stuck with a finished boat ready to launch
      with no sails.
      Sorry I wasn't able to dig up the name of the sail loft I used
      but THANK YOU for sparing me the task of rummaging through boxes and
      boxes of "stuff" :-) Come to think of it, considering the age of the
      purchase, whatever ever price I would have paid then would be totally
      different today for you.

      Continued success with your build and I'll keep my fingers and
      toes crossed that your wish for an early summer launch comes true!

      Peter Lenihan, hoping for my own summer launch so that I can get back
      to the fun business of drinking lots of ill gotten booty,some rapin'-n-
      pillagin',terrorizing small river-side villages and all the other fun
      pirate stuff there is to do,from along the shores of the mighty

      > Hi all,
      > I have pondered the advice of those who replied to my questions
      > concerning sail lofts for my Long Micro. Thanks. I decided to
      > further my search for lofts beyond the local area.
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic