52245Re: Long Micro sail questions

  • Steven DAntonio
    Jan 9, 2007
      For those looking for the design, Payson refers to it as the "single
      handed schooner" on his web site, I have in in one of Bolgers books
      (Boats with an Open Mind: Seventy-Five Unconventional Designs and
      Concepts (ISBN: 0070063761)), but it is listed there as "His and Her's
      Schooners".

      I don't suppose anyone would scan in the article for those of us who
      are not wooden boat subscribers?

      Steven

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <kingw@...> wrote:

      > Peter,
      > I too would love to know the name of your loft. And anyone else with
      > favorable experiences with lofts. I'm all ears.
      > Bill
      >
      > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Hallman" <bruce@> wrote:
      > >
      > > On 1/5/07, Peter Lenihan <peterlenihan@> wrote:
      > >
      > > > so and was very very pleased despite having to order from the
      > > > American west coast
      > >
      > > Peter, can/would you name the loft you used?
      > >
      > > I am toying with the idea of getting a 'real' mainsail cut, to replace
      > > my polytarp, for my Micro Navigator 'Rose'.
      > >
      > > [Now, FINALLY, after three years on a wait list for a San Francisco
      > > marina berth I got the call, and can finally move 'Rose' from her
      > > trailer to a downtown berth walking distance from my office.]
      > >
      > > {Back to the shop now, epoxy and chine tape on Topaz Spyder.}

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic