52242Re: Long Micro sail questions

  • Peter Lenihan
    Jan 8, 2007
      Hi Bruce(and Bill!),

      My folder with all the bills relating to the building of my
      Micro is in deep storage and would take a while to dig out.
      However,I had ordered my sails through Common Sense Designs,when
      Bernie Wolfard was at the helm and Brainbridge Sails(Brainbridge
      Island?) for some reason keeps popping up in my memory as the source
      of the sails.
      Perhaps the best would be to contact Bernie( I think he still
      may be a member of this group) for exact details.
      In the meantime,I'll try and find time to head over to the
      storage warehouse where my stuff is and try to extract the relavent
      file .......not an easy thing for a dis-organized clown like myself:-)

      Congrats on getting a marina berth Bruce,and so close to work!

      Sincerely,

      Peter Lenihan

      > Peter, can/would you name the loft you used?
      >
      > [Now, FINALLY, after three years on a wait list for a San Francisco
      > marina berth I got the call, and can finally move 'Rose' from her
      > trailer to a downtown berth walking distance from my office.]
      >
      > {Back to the shop now, epoxy and chine tape on Topaz Spyder.}

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic