52231Re: [bolger] Re: Long Micro sail questions

    Jan 6, 2007
      On 1/5/07, Peter Lenihan <peterlenihan@...> wrote:

      > so and was very very pleased despite having to order from the
      > American west coast

      Peter, can/would you name the loft you used?

      I am toying with the idea of getting a 'real' mainsail cut, to replace
      my polytarp, for my Micro Navigator 'Rose'.

      [Now, FINALLY, after three years on a wait list for a San Francisco
      marina berth I got the call, and can finally move 'Rose' from her
      trailer to a downtown berth walking distance from my office.]

      {Back to the shop now, epoxy and chine tape on Topaz Spyder.}
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic