51939Re: Champlain slow progress..........

  • Nels
    Nov 30 9:02 PM
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "hirbourceline" <paulsimard@...> wrote:
      > A year ago, I was proud to invite those interested to visit my photo
      site on a new
      > Champlain being built in Qu├ębec. (See below the original message
      along with Peter's
      > comments on the Verchere Gang very good support....)
      > New photos have been added recently with some others explaining why
      not much has
      > been done last winter.......
      Hey Paul,

      Great photos and a really nice looking building site. I think your
      bottom looks as nice as Peters, if not nicer:-)

      Look forward to following your progress. Keep us posted and all the
      best to the Verchere Gang from snowy British Columbia.

      Bon chance!

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic