50620Re: Micro 15 /19 owners

  • David
    Sep 1, 2006

      AFIK, there are no Micros or Long Micros in the Portland area. I
      vaguely recall one perhaps in the Seattle area. If you contact
      RiversWest, they can put you in touch with the builder of a Jochem's
      Schooner. Another member built a Light Schooner.

      If you're interested in small boats & boating, you might also want to
      chick out the Western Oregon Messabout Society. Their Yahoo Group
      is "MessaboutW". Good luck.

      David Graybeal
      Portland, OR

      "Moderation in all things, especially moderation"

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, greg marston <freedomseeker25@...> wrote:
      > Anyone in the Portland Ore. area sailing or building a Micro 15 or
      Long Micro. I am thinking of building a trailer sailer that could be
      used for extended blue water as well.