50611Re: Tennessee Article in M.A.I.B.

  • Paul
    Sep 1, 2006
      > Has anybody else truly taken the time to understand the 3D dynamics of
      > the connection of the three pieces of Breakdown Schooner? After a
      > couple hours of head scratching, I finally did, and consider it pure
      > genius.

      The breakdown schooner is one of my favorite Bolger designs, though
      bigger than my needs. So many of us who build boats have very limited
      build space and the costs of moving a large boat to the water is high
      if you have to have it trucked there. He does find fascinating ways to
      solve boat problems.

      Paul H.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic