50608Re: [bolger] Re: Tennessee Article in M.A.I.B.

    Sep 1 1:19 PM
      On 9/1/06, john h wright <jhargrovewright2@...> wrote:
      > I towed a 9' dingy ... it gave me hell at times.

      >How about a trailer hitch mounted on the transom?

      Yes, Bolger specifically mentioned a 'trailer hitch'. No doubt,
      coming from his mind, an ingenious 'trailer hitch'.

      Has anybody else truly taken the time to understand the 3D dynamics of
      the connection of the three pieces of Breakdown Schooner? After a
      couple hours of head scratching, I finally did, and consider it pure
      genius.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic