50364Re: [bolger] Watervan

  • Harry James
    Aug 13, 2006
      Fritz Funk moved his Sneakeasy to Wisconsin, it has a 15 hp on it. The
      year before last he made a camping trip up the Mississippi and back of
      approximately 200 miles and used one tank of gas. The fuel consumption
      on his boat is so low it is not a consideration. The 15 hp is more than
      enough motor, I have cruised locally in Juneau on this boat and it is fast.

      http://www.alaska.net/~fritzf/Boats/Sneakeasy/Sneakeasy.htm

      HJ

      Glenn wrote:
      > Does anyone know average fuel consumption of a Watervan or Sneakeasy
      > and what size motor that was with, we are looking into building both
      > boats and my wife has concerns.
      >
      > Glenn

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic