50258Re: [bolger] Re: BIRTHING ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! AS-39 LE CABOTIN

  • Harry James
    Aug 1, 2006
      If you haven't seen a project like this in progress then you it is hard
      to emphasize with the level of commitment required. Watching the Double
      Eagle "Great Sea come together was a revelation to me and definitely
      showed me the limits between dream and reality and what I might want to
      accomplish in the remainder of my years.

      HJ

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic