50011Re: [bolger] Re: Outboards for Micro

  • Mark Balogh
    Jul 7, 2006
      Thanks Greg and all who replied. This is the type of information I
      needed. If I can get by with the short shaft all the better. It is 2
      lbs. lighter and 5" smaller to handle.
      Anybody have any reliability comments regarding the Yamaha 4 strokes?

      Thanks
      Mark