49997Re: [bolger] Re: Micro's seagoing ability

  • Thomas Schmidt
    Jul 5, 2006
      Hi Peter,

      I do very much think I will enjoy the building. There may be hours you
      mourn your fate and the lightly curse the day the ill luck of finding
      out about a beautiful boat hit you. But as you instantly fell in love
      with it and wanted nothing more then to build one like this... you won't
      give up. At least not me.
      Because I, too, know the Zen Zone. Just experienced it again today,
      although in the Zen Lite version, while painting the bottom of a work
      catamaran with tar epoxy.

      I found your "articles" at Duckworks, and I love your style of writing,
      whether it is in those "articles" or in here, at the Bolger group.
      I see you as a pub-going gentleman-boatbuilder, and a true gentleman indeed!
      By the way, I guess at least as long as those pictures of Lestat are
      online your fame will never cease, and I may say we're all looking
      forward to the turning-out of your Lady Windemere...

      Best regards,
      Thomas