      From: Mark Balogh
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 8:36 AM
      Subject: Re: [bolger] Outboards for Micro

      Buck,

      Thanks for the reply. The two Yamahas are the ones I am considering
      which is why I am polling about hp. I found measurements for the 4hp
      and it won't fit but can't find measurements for the 2hp. The dealer
      is a 2.5 hour drive so can't conveniently look in person. I am
      contemplating modifications and would be happy to see what you have
      done. I am thinking of either opening the top of the motor slot and
      reinforcing the transom for the mizzen forces without the continuous
      cap. The other option is to build up the top of the transom into an
      arch with a laminated cap. Any input of successful solutions is
      welcome. My email is below your post.
      Thanks again.
      Mark