49989Re: [bolger] Re: Outboards for Micro

  • Mark Balogh
    Jul 5, 2006
      Thanks Bruce,
      If I recall your boat you have side decks all the way back to the
      transom that would take some of the fore and aft mizzen load with your
      top bar omitted, is that correct? Also thanks for the shaft feedback.
      I would have thought there was a time when pitching into a short slop
      that prop on a short shaft would be sucking air.