49881Re: [bolger] Re: Please post Bolger Topaz (and Spyder) links, photos, etc.

    Jun 19, 2006
      > Glad to hear that your SPYDER is moving along well through her
      > gestation phase,life's little demands notwithstanding, and hope that
      > domestic harmony perservers amidst the"temporary" mayhem!

      I just got back from a weekend visiting friends at the lake, [zero hrs
      boatbuilding
      last several days]. My 'domestic' partner was reminded to insist to me that
      I better hurry some more to get our lake boat launched ASAP, though we realized
      after experiencing two days with the most knarly 'testosterone power'
      wake surfing
      boats, that I need to budget $500+ for a hi-powered sound system. Wake surfing
      is crazy stuff, we had a floodable chamber in an aft corner so the boat stands
      up, then a 400 HP V8 motor swings a giant low pitch prop which throws a
      humongous wake which curls like a ocean breaker and allows one to surf.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic