49765Please post Bolger Topaz (and Spyder) links, photos, etc.

  • Kenneth Grome
    Jun 8 9:24 AM
      Greetings everyone,

      I'm trying my best to find as much online information as possible on Bolger's Topaz and Topaz Spyder boats. My goal is to assemble a list of links and URLs, so please post them if you have them. Thanks!

      Bruce, how's your Topaz Spyder coming along? I enjoyed your flickr pictures a while ago, but I haven't seen any new photos lately. Have you worked on it recently, or have other 'life events' been keeping you busy?

      Or is it finished and "on the water", and you're having so much fun that you haven't had time to update us!?

      :)

      Kenneth Grome
      Bagacay Boatworks
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic