49728Re: Rudder Problems/Request design or help with Gypsy rudder

  • Mike
    Jun 4, 2006
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, William Page <billybouy2@...> wrote:

      > I haven't been following this thread, but I bought a gudgeon &
      pindtle set made by RaceLite via Duckworks.com recently and was
      pleased with the price, quality and speed of delivery.

      Hello and thanks for the Duckworks.com lead on g & p hardware. I went
      with the Payson brass rod and "hammered out aluminum strap". It works
      but it is a pain to try to get that all put together, especially if
      you are trying to do in a little chop. The headstock on Gypsy is 2-
      1/4". The light-duty g & P hardware at Boatworks goes up to only 1-
      1/2", so I guess I am stuck with the brass rod. The heavy-duty g & p
      will work but cost $60.00+. Any ideas?
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic