49727Re: [bolger] Re: Rudder Problems/Request design or help with Gypsy rudder

  • William Page
    Jun 4, 2006
      Hello, Tim:

      I haven't been following this thread, but I bought a gudgeon & pindtle set made by RaceLite via Duckworks.com recently and was pleased with the price, quality and speed of delivery.

      Ciao for Niao,
      Bill in MN

      Tim Rohrer <tgrohrer@...> wrote:
      I think, based on what I heard, I should either
      buy a pindle and gudgeon set that would fit around the current rudder (reassembled :) ) or find flat steel I can bend to a U-shape that would provide support to the rudder. I'm going to go assess the project today so I can get an order in if I do the latter.