48934Re: [bolger] Re: Michalak IMB plans for trade

  • ANDREW AIREY
    Apr 4, 2006
      Looks good.I have a spare Lysander17 that I was going
      to rejig the cabin on - me being 6'8" the standard
      Lysander cabin is a trifle cramped so I wonder if a
      birdwatcher top would be an idea.
      Cheers
      Andy Airey
      --- Nels <arvent@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, eheins@... wrote:

      > What is the IMB?

      IMB is Michalak's version of Supermouse:-)

      Fairly detailed write-up here:

      http://www.duckworksbbs.com/plans/jim/imb2/index.htm

      Nels

      Bolger rules!!!
      - no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, respamming,
      or flogging dead horses
      - stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed,
      thanks, Fred' posts
      - Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts,
      and snip away
      - Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209,
      Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
      - Open discussion:
      bolger_coffee_lounge-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Boating magazine
      Boating safety