48926Re: [bolger] Michalak IMB plans for trade

  • eheins@corlink.com
    Apr 4 7:56 AM
      What is the IMB?
      I've got a couple sets of Michalak plans that I've not used. One is a
      14ft catboat I think and the other the 22ft Jewel box? Music box? some
      kind of box. I had entertained buklding that before I went with the
      Chebacco.

      > All,
      >
      > Going back through my plans collection, I see that I have a unused set
      > of IMB plans I purchased from Jim a few years ago.
      >
      > In line with my recent post on a family motor/sail cruiser, I'd be
      > interested in trading for an unused set of plans for a small sailboat
      > or outboard utility big enought to handle four adults in safety
      > (really two adults and three little kids, but they grow fast).
      >
      > PLEASE REPLY TO ME DIRECTLY if you have something to trade, rather
      > than clogging up the group.
      >
      > Thanks and regards,
      >
      > Matthew in Luxembourg (but I also have a domestic U.S. mailing address)

      > horses
      > (978) 282-1349
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic