48896Re: [bolger] Re: A family motor/sail cruiser?

  • Kenneth Grome
    Mar 31, 2006
      You may just find that once you get there you can buy a locally made boat and be sailing almost immediately ... and probably for cheaper than building a new one.

      Kenneth Grome
      Bagacay Boat Works

    • Show all 56 messages in this topic