48225Re: [bolger] Re: psychology of boatbuilding

  • Harry James
    Feb 9, 2006
      I have had better luck with the square drives over phillips and I have
      had very good results with the torx drives. The smaller ones will last
      through a couple hundred screws, the larger ones seem to never fail. The
      problem is finding marine grade screws with torx heads. You got a source?

      HJ

      Bill Kreamer wrote:
      > Has anyone stripped Robertson square drive screws as often as me? I switched
      > to Torx ("star drive") and I am now a happy camper.
      >
      > - Bill
      >

      > _____

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic