48220Re: [bolger] Re: psychology of boatbuilding

  • Clyde Wisner
    Feb 9, 2006
      I have an idea, it depends on the maker or supplier of the square drive
      screws. I've had some stainless ones that striped so fast that I
      probably threw half away and then another batch from McFeeley wich
      worked pretty well in putting down decking and assorted chores. If they
      fail the first time try another supplir. Clyde