48189Re: Bolger Whaler Ketch - image

  • Peter Lenihan
    Feb 8, 2006
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "dbaldnz" <oink@...> wrote:

      > Nice to hear from you Peter.
      > Won't belong before the good ship Windermere is yo hoing acros the
      > Great lakes,
      > Cheers,
      > Don

      Don,
      With any kind of luck she should be in the water by mid-summer. I
      got a chuckle from your "yo hoing" notion! (Vis. "Yo! Hoe! How
      much?")
      Trashy humour from over exposure to my American cousins to the South
      of me <:-) Perhaps it doesn't work in the antipodes..........

      Hope all is well and that summer is treating you and OINK with fair
      winds and bright blue skyes galore!

      Sincerely,

      Peter Lenihan, who can only dream of summer for the time being but
      is encouraged by the ever lenghtening days of light making their
      presence felt more and more along the shores of the bone cold
      St.Lawrence..........
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic