48159Re: Bolger Whaler Ketch - image

  • Peter Lenihan
    Feb 6, 2006
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "dbaldnz" <oink@...> wrote:
      > Go to this link and click on 'other bolger boats'
      > http://oink.kiwiwebhost.biz/
      > DonB

      Hi Don,

      Just a quicky to say how much I've enjoyed looking over your web
      page! It had been a while since I last looked and boy do I ever regret
      not checking it more often/sooner! Absolutely fantastic photos of OINK
      sailing in what has got to be the bluest water I've ever seen on the
      net :-D

      Thanks for the eye candy treat !

      Sincerely,

      Peter Lenihan,snow bound,again,but loving the thought of green shores
      and blue waters ever more...........
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic