48144Re: [bolger] Re: Chinese gaffer

    Feb 5, 2006
      > cracked the bottom frame in the bulkhead,

      I certainly understand how 'real life' can delay things,
      and how a setback like a cracked frame can be
      discouraging.

      I bet that you will find that the time you can spend
      agonizing over a problem like a cracked frame can
      exceed the actual time it takes to cut it out and
      fix it by a factor of ten. I am presumptuous to offer
      advice but , I say, take a deep breath, get out the
      Sawsall and some epoxy, and just go at it.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic