48142Re: [bolger] Re: Chinese gaffer

  • stuart crawford
    Feb 5, 2006
      Hi Don,

      Thank you for such a detailed response, it was most informative.

      As to my Cynthia J. Nothing much has happened in about four years due to
      various changes in personal circumstances, starting with moving from the
      house I was building it in. After treating all of the Kaihikatea and red
      beech framing with clear metalex, I moved it into an open shed for storage,
      with the help of an experienced rigger. Unfortunately when lifting it of the
      back of a truck with a front end loader it fell from the height of about
      eight feet, onto a hard gravel yard and cracked the bottom frame in the
      bulkhead, at entrance to cuddy. After a couple of years and another move I
      put it into an insulated shipping container. Currently I am in the process
      of relocating to Dunedin, hopefully in the next two or three months, where I
      intend on repairing the damage and finishing building her.

      Stuart Crawford.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic