      From: bolger@yahoogroups.com [mailto:bolger@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
      wyliewesty
      Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 2:53 AM
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bolger] micro or long micro

      I am intrested in building a Micro but cannot decide between a
      Long Micro or a Micro. Can anyone tell me the extra materials or cost
      needed to build the bigger boat. I am on a budget and the extra cost
      of the larger boat will problly be a deal breaker. I am wanting this
      boat for a trip I plan to make in the near future where i will spend a
      year traveling the east coast so the larger the boat would be better
      better.
      Wayne

      Bolger rules!!!
      - no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, respamming, or flogging dead
      horses
      (978) 282-1349
      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic