47763Re: Whalewatcher

  • donschultz8275
    Jan 14, 2006
      Whalewatcher and this very boat are the subject of one of the essays
      in "Boats with an Open Mind".

      One noteable feature of the design is that in was drawn to accomodate
      6'5"+ crew height.

      Per the essay, the builder/owner who commisioned the design passed
      away with the boat nearly complete.

      I've found some willing to get out from under owning such a boat for
      the value of the trailer, and motor. Others want to be paid for the
      plywood also.

      I would check out this boat carefully just for concern over what may
      have happened during years of storage.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic