47577Re: Eggnog (totally off topic, sorry)

  • Peter Lenihan
    Jan 1, 2006
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Crockett <pcrockett@n...> wrote:
      >> If it's just you, this should last for a couple of weeks.

      Patrick,

      Thank you ever so much!!! I look forward to giving this one an
      honest try and hopefully raising many a happy toast to your granna!
      And God bless your soul for your charitable estimate of a "couple
      of weeks"......Le Baron de Kingston,aka Big Bad Bruce Hestor, based on
      observable phenomena,would more accurately guess but a few days.But
      then again,he and I have hollowed out a couple of bottles of port in
      gig time and gone looking fer more....just before supper....in the
      middle of the week....thirsty pirates we is :-D

      Thanks Agin Patrick!

      Sincerely,

      Peter Lenihan,suddenly inspired to buy more eggs......from along the
      chickenless shores of the mighty cold St.Lawrence..........
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic