47368Re: [bolger] Yahoo rejecting our stuff?

  • Gene T.
    Dec 11, 2005
      I have the same thing happening. I assume somebody is
      tagging their emails as spam so Yahoo's system learns
      that and applies it to others. If I open them and
      click the "not spam" button it seems to stop for a
      while.

      Gene T.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/_0TolB/TM