47341Re: Daysailer Sharpie Design Selection

  • Rob Mouradian
    Dec 7, 2005
      Check out Ruel Parker's "Sharpie Book." It is well written, has pretty
      good building instructions and includes plans for several sharpies with
      lengths from 14 feet up. The plans are not very detailed, but they
      include the offsets and if you have built a boat before they should be
      adequate. You can see a sample of his designs at his web site.

      Rob M

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "txsailor37" <txsailor37@y...> wrote:

      > I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good design for a Sharpie
      > styled hull in about a 16' length. I would strongly prefer a plywood
      > or tac and tape design. I would consider a a larger boat I am
      > primarily interested in trailer sailing. And.... I do not like
      > leeboards.
      >
      > Thanks
      > BOBBY

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic