47338Re: [bolger] Re: Daysailer Sharpie Design Selection
- Dec 7, 2005Just pick one find some plans for a centerboard and add it to the plans you pick.just a little creativity and woodworking ability.
Hey and if all that fails I may have a Bayliner US18 Buccaneer for sale.
chrisbfeller <chrisbfeller@...> wrote:
Michalak Mayfly or if you want a cabin the Michalak AF3 or Normsboat.
Although they all have leeboards. Michalak's Vector might be a
posability it uses a centerboard. I have sailed it and was quite
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "txsailor37" <txsailor37@y...> wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good design for a Sharpie
> styled hull in about a 16' length. I would strongly prefer a plywood
> or tac and tape design. I would consider a a larger boat I am
> primarily interested in trailer sailing. And.... I do not like
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, respamming, or flogging dead horses
- stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks, Fred' posts
- Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts, and snip away
- Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Open discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org
Boating magazine Boating safety Alaska outdoors Great outdoors
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
Visit your group "bolger" on the web.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>