47335Re: Daysailer Sharpie Design Selection

  • chrisbfeller
    Dec 7, 2005
      Michalak Mayfly or if you want a cabin the Michalak AF3 or Normsboat.
      Although they all have leeboards. Michalak's Vector might be a
      posability it uses a centerboard. I have sailed it and was quite
      impressed.

      Chris
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "txsailor37" <txsailor37@y...> wrote:

      > I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good design for a Sharpie
      > styled hull in about a 16' length. I would strongly prefer a plywood
      > or tac and tape design. I would consider a a larger boat I am
      > primarily interested in trailer sailing. And.... I do not like
      > leeboards.
      >
      > Thanks
      > BOBBY

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic