47224Re: [bolger] Yahoo rejecting our stuff?

  • Hugo Tyson
    Dec 1, 2005
      Yes,

      the same thing is happening to me, I do read my bulk ( luckily I don't get too much!) but to say the least its a bit strange!......as to why? ...I don't know!

      Hugo Tyson, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia.

      Will Samson <willsamson@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      I found today that Yahoo! had put some bolger group messages into my 'Bulk mail' folder. I normally delete this stuff unlooked at.

      Can anybody figure what's happening here? Seems odd that Yahoo! is categorising stuff from one of its own groups as 'bulk mail'.

      Bill Samson

      Bolger rules!!!