45785Yahoo Groups Photo Download

  • burpingbuzzard
    Sep 4, 2005
      This is probably a repeat, and has been answered before, but I cannot
      find it in the archives. Is it possible to download photos from the
      discussion boards photo archives at their original resolution? I
      cannot figure out how to do this. I can only get them at their screen
      resolution.

      Also, is there any way to get the Bolger mailing list archives on my
      hard drive? The yahoo search engine is not the greatest. I would love
      to have the entire e-mail achive in my mail reader. Thanks,

      BBuzzard
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic