44353Re: [bolger] Re: Commonsense Skiff

  • Clyde Wisner
    Jul 4, 2005
      I think I used inch and a half foam for my Brick and had to use a lot of
      glass and epoxy to get strength to stand in. I also made a deck of sorts
      from 1/4 ply so the sides wouldn't bolge out. Overall, not worth the
      money in glass and epoxy, and the trouble. If you do go forward, I would
      think a multi
      chine rather than large flat areas like the bottom of a Brick. My foam
      Brick floats upside down of course and almost floated away during
      Isabell, which might not have been bad. Clyde.