42356Re: Light Dory MK V?

  • Nels
    Mar 1 12:58 PM
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Philip Smith <pbs@w...> wrote:
      > Why cheat Phil Bolger out of $50? Why not buy the
      > plans from PB&F? Shouldn't genius have some reward?
      >
      > Phil Smith

      My apologies, I did not realize my post would have such a deleterious
      effect on the group. I must have been delirious at the time:-)

      I thought I was only providing information to one who was interested
      in the stitch and glue option. Thank God I never mentioned Down East
      Dories!

      But it gave me a chance to use two words I don't normally get to use.

      Now I have to research the connection between all this and those two
      women Bruce is involved with:-)

      Cheers,

      Nels (Who's research seems to be unending.)
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic