      From: Peter Lenihan
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 11:14 AM
      Subject: [bolger] Re: Micro Sunny Sailing and Free Flooding Wisdom

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "mannthree" <johnmann@i...> wrote:
      > Also when I tie up at the mooring, I notice that she's a bit stem
      > bown, stern up due to the weight of the mooring chain and rope.
      This
      > may cause the forward free flooding area to be flooded more than
      usual,

      > Cheers,
      >
      > John

      John,

      I see the problem now,says the blind man :-D
      Perhaps you just need to put a mooring float at the upper end of
      your mooring chain thus relieving the stem of having to float that
      weight of the chain thus it has only to support the weight of the
      line or rope used to secure yourself to the float.
      . . .