41340Re: Birdwatcher II - others being built?

  • Peter Lenihan
    Jan 1 8:48 PM
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Philip Smith <pbs@w...> wrote:
      > When choosing a foam you should also consider any
      > toxic fumes it might give off if it and your boat
      > happen to catch fire.

      Hmmmmm.....seems to me that if your boat is on FIRE(yikes!) you've
      really got your hands full and your world is not made better with
      the presence of less toxic elements either within the hull materials
      and your boats contents :-0
      However, some plastics do off-gas for many,many months and this may
      be more delitrious to ones health in the long run......I think :-)

      Sincerely,

      Peter Lenihan
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic