41136Re: Sharpie Cat design

  • graeme19121984
    Dec 14, 2004
      Thanks for the link Peter.It's a while since I visited the Woods
      site. I'm really taken with the claimed 20 minute launching
      procedure, less so by an estimated 2000 costing of ~Aus$12000 plus.

      IRC, not long ago there was an article in Australian Amateur
      Boatbuilder by someone who built Wizard well, and over time
      economically. At least they were very happy with the
      boat,performance, and more so with its prospective resale value.
      Graeme

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "pvanderwaart" <pvanderwaart@y...>
      wrote:

      > Also check out the Woods Janus, and especially, the Wizard.
      >
      > http://www.sailingcatamarans.com/
      >
      > Peter
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic