4101Re: [bolger] Nesting/Breakdown Tenders

  • KF4call@aol.com
    Apr 5, 2000
      Foster and all;

      I have plans for the nesting dinghy "Two Bits" by Danny Greene, N.A.
      LOA 9' 5" Beam 4' 2" 4" Draft Board up. It is stitch and glue built
      from 1/4 " ply. There are plans included for a sailing version and outboard
      mounting bracket.. I must have had these plans for almost 20 years.
      Obviously not a boat that has become wildly popular over the years, but my
      impression is that Greene is generally well thought of.
      I would be happy to swap for old Boatbuilding magazines or books on boat
      design, construction or camp cruising. Think I originally paid either $25 or

      Best regards, Warren
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic