40850RE: [bolger] Re: PB - Cruising CAT

  • John Spoering
    Dec 1, 2004
      Hi All -

      I've been following this square hull cat thread and guess if Peter saw
      the cat in MAIB it must have been a while ago I've missed it . Tom Jones
      mentions it in his "Multihull Voyaging" but no picture. There IS a book
      on Multihulls by Derek Harvey , a Brit, if you can come up with it in a
      used book store (sorry, mine is among the missing) and he shows
      Bolgers drawing. Does anyone know a way around Yahoo's not
      allowing attachments on our emails - if I come up with my copy of Harvey's
      book i'd scan the drawing and post it.
      Aloha - Jack Spoering - FT Lauderdale

      (978) 282-1349
      > Yahoo! Groups Links