401[bolger] WEST system foam rollers

  • VACANTI,MICHAEL S (HP-Roseville,ex1)
    Oct 1, 1999
      Hello,

      The other day I was applying fiberglass tape to the chines of my
      Junebug. I used WEST Systems epoxy and used a WEST System foam roller to
      spread it. Almost immediately I noticed that the foam roller started to
      pucker and within 10 minutes it had completely fallen apart. I mentioned
      this to the clerk at West Marine where I bought the supplies and she said
      she has heard of similar problems from at least one other customer. Has
      anyone on the list had the same experience? I was surprised and annoyed.

      Thanks,
      Mike
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic