      From: Roger Derby
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2004 6:37 PM
      Subject: Re: [bolger] Re: Doh! Keel!!!!!!

      Being a person with little faith when it comes to fluid dynamics, I sure
      would like to have you sail it before and after the fix.

      When the boat heels, it becomes quite asymmetrical. Some boats can be
      steered by heel and fore-and-aft trim. You might not notice the difference,
      particularly if your paint scheme made it unobtrusive on the trailer.

      Roger
      derbyrm@...
      http://derbyrm.mystarband.net/default.htm